While dealing with the loss of a loved one, organising their affairs can be overwhelming.
You may also need to make decisions and provide information to authorities and services. This guide is designed to help you understand what action you may need to take and what you need to consider, from whether Inheritance Tax is due to how the probate process works.
This guide can help you answer questions like:
- What steps need to be taken immediately after a death?
- How does the probate process work?
- What happens if the deceased hasn’t written a will?
- What steps do you need to take if you’re an executor of a will?
- Do you need to consider Inheritance Tax?
- And more…
Download “Your guide to organising affairs after a loved one passes away” to learn more.
If you have questions about the guide, how to deal with the affairs of a loved one, or the steps you can take to make managing your affairs easier, please contact us.