If you’ve already retired, you will have a range of pensions and investments and want to make sure you’re making the most of them.
Your income will need to provide for you for the rest of your lives. It can be a daunting prospect. You want to achieve the lifestyle you’d been planning for: going on that cruise, spending more time with the grandchildren, pottering about in the garden and picking up those hobbies you used to love. You want to help the children now, rather than after you’ve gone, but you don’t want to leave yourself short of what you need to fund your lifestyle.
But will you be able to maintain the lifestyle you’re used to throughout retirement? How can you be sure the money won’t run out?
Many of the people we work with who have already retired were once senior executives or business owners, looking to ensure they are making the most of life beyond work.
That’s where we come in. We will:
- Help you establish your hopes and dreams for your retirement.
- Ensure your money is structured so that your lifestyle can be maintained throughout retirement.
- Help you make the best use of your pensions, savings and investments, and make changes only where necessary.
- Handle all paperwork and administration when it comes to looking after your financial arrangements.
- Work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure you can maintain your lifestyle throughout retirement, no matter what happens.